This grand, historic Victorian hotel was built in 1890 and renovated in 2008, featuring private gardens, classical décor and traditional furnishings. It offers several facilities, including a notable restaurant and guest parking. There are 135 rooms in total at this historical hotel. Guests are welcomed in the lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe and lift access to the upper floors. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar and Internet access is provided.
All of the rooms are en suite with a shower and bath. Standard in-room amenities include a double bed, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and central heating.